Bali Parasailing | Tanjung Benoa Water Sports Activities
Have you ever heard the word parachute ?. If so, you definitely know what it Parasailing. Bali Parasailing is one of the water sports activities in Tanjung Benoa beach Bali. Parasailing is made of parachute fabric-like parasailing parachute but is pulled by a speed boat with a rope along 80 meters.
For those of you who have played a Bali Parasailing this activity, you do not need to have a background as a paratrooper because you will ride on the beach and pulled by a speed boat then flew slowly. You’ll fly like using a parachute jump, but before you will get a referral from our guides team before the start.
- The duration of the activity parasailing Tanjung Benoa, one turns around the coast of Tanjung Benoa.
- Prices are valid until December 31, 2018.
- The price for per person with a minimum booking 1 Person.
- Price parasailing Tanjung Benoa include insurance, service charges and taxes.
- Activities parasailing Tanjung Benoa, for 1 person.
- Tanjung Benoa parasailing activity depends on the weather and wind direction, even in good weather conditions.
- For the safety of the customer, if the weather and wind direction does not support, then the Tanjung Benoa parasailing activities will be canceled.
- Cancellation Tanjung Benoa parasailing activity due to weather and wind direction does not support, the activities Tanjung Benoa parasailing be replaced with activity rolling donut.
- Changes in weather and wind direction can occur at any time without prior notice, to cancel the activity of Tanjung Benoa parasailing.
Requirements to obtain a free shuttle Tanjung Benoa watersport
To get a free shuttle, a minimum customer must:
- Booked 3 activities water sports for one person and the minimum booking is 2 Person.
- Booked 2 activities water sports for one person and the minimum booking is 3 person.
- Booked water sports package and the minimum booking is 2 person.
- Areas in Bali which included in the free shuttle services Nusa Dua, Kuta, Jimbaran, Legian, Tanjung Benoa, Sanur, Seminyak, and Kerobokan