Bali Scuba Diving – Underwater Tourism Activities | Bali Water Sports Activities
Bali Scuba diving is an underwater activity by using equipment ISO such as oxygen cylinder, water-resistant clothing, flippers, goggles and a respirator connected to oxygen. Scuba diving is different from other activities such as snorkeling and sea walker.
Guided by our team of experienced and certified you will be invited to dive to a depth of 5 meters – 7 meters into the ocean so that you will be free to see the underwater scenery composed by various species of fish, beautiful coral reefs, even not as rare as some our customer can hold a big shark and selfie with him.
Sea conditions at Tanjung Benoa beach are very quiet and the waves are not too big throughout the year so you do not need to fear for these activities even if you are a beginner or have never been at all.
How much price is offered for diving at Tanjung Benoa beach?
The price offered for diving in Tanjung Benoa Beach that is
90 USD, but if you book through this website, you only pay Rp. 325,000 which is much cheaper than you come and order directly to the location of sports. Surely you ask why get cheaper? because our company with PT. Aditya watersport have a contract that binds.
- Duration of Activity, 1 times dive = 30 minutes.
- Prices are valid until 31 December 2017.
- The price for one person with a minimum booking of 2 people.
- Price includes insurance, service charges and taxes.
Requirements to obtain a free shuttle water sports in Bali.
To get a free shuttle, a minimum customer must:
- Booked 3 activities water sports for one person and the minimum booking is 2 people.
- Booked 2 activities water sports for one person and the minimum booking is 3 people.
- Booked package water sports and the minimum booking is 2 people.
Areas in Bali which included in the free shuttle services Nusa Dua, Kuta, Jimbaran, Legian, Tanjung Benoa, Sanur, Seminyak, and Kerobokan….