Bali Snorkeling – Water Sports Activities Tanjung Benoa
Bali Snorkeling is an activity of swimming in the sea that is in demand by foreign and domestic tourists. Activity is equipped with goggles, swimsuit, funnel air and flippers and then guided by experienced and certified guide. You will be invited to swim in the sea, looking at the unique fish, sea jellyfish and corals beautiful for 1 hour by a team of our guides.
Bali Snorkeling, especially in Tanjung Benoa which is a tranquil beach and the waves are not too big so it is suitable for the activities of snorkeling, sea walker, scuba diving and activities of water sports such as parasailing, rolling donut, banana boat, fly fish and others.
Then.. how much funds spent for these activities ???
Funds spent to perform activities such as swimming are IDR.350.000 this price if you come directly to the location of water sport, but if you book through this website, you only pay IDR.175,000 and if you want to be more efficient then we recommend to take a package of water sports, in addition you will be a free shuttle service.
- Duration of Activity, 1 hour.
- Prices are valid until December 31, 2018.
- The price for one person with a minimum booking of 2 people.
- Price includes insurance, service charges and taxes
Requirements to obtain a free shuttle Watersport Tanjung Benoa.
To get a free shuttle, the minimum customer must:
- Booked 3 game watersport Tanjung Benoa for one person and the minimum booking is 2 person.
- Booked 2 game watersport Tanjung Benoa for one person and the minimum booking is 3 person.
- Booked package watersport Tanjung Benoa and the minimum booking is 2 person.
- Areas in Bali which included in the free shuttle services Nusa Dua, Kuta, Jimbaran, Legian, Tanjung Benoa, Sanur, Seminyak, and Kerobokan.